Search This Blog

Loading

Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Editing Process; or Who Are These People?

In all my online reading and learning, I'm always on the lookout for good information for my blog readers. I have an article and a blog post to share today.

Anne Wayman has an excellent guest article about just what an editor does. Check out What do editors do anyway? at aboutfreelancewriting.com. Anne's articles are an excellent resource for freelance writers, beginning or seasoned (I'm really beginning to loathe the word seasoned. I feel myself baking to toughness in the sun. But I digress...)

Alison Morris is launching a recurring feature on her blog exploring all the occupations in the book industry. The first feature is Occupation Explanation: Managing Editor.

Happy reading!
Laura

No comments: