Progress Testing is looking for qualified freelancers to write formative assessment items in certain areas of Social Studies over the next 90 days.
Topics to be covered:
- 8th grade financial literacy including responsible uses of money, basic micro- and macroeconomic indicators, the united states financial system, and the use of various financial instruments such as credit cards, mortgages, stocks, bonds, and CDs, among others.
- 8th grade US history from colonial times through the 19th century.
- High school world history including Western, Islamic, Asian, and African civilizations from early history through modern times.
- High school world geography, primarily from a political perspective but including physical changes to the land and environment and the adaptations of human civilizations to their environment.
- 8th grade and high school research and analysis skills including research methodology and interpreting graphs, charts, and maps.
Expectations for content creators:
- Create a variety of item types including multiple choice, short answer, essay response, map and table interpretation, and passages.
- Work virtually within our online proprietary item creation tool.
- Work with editors and feedback to revise items to conform to state educational standards and company guidelines.
- Provide consistent content at a pace of approximately 50 items per week.
Contact Laura Bresko at firstname.lastname@example.org.