Other World Learning is preparing to help individuals pursue their educational and professional dreams within Metaphysical and Paranormal areas. We are currently seeking a Freelance Course Writer. This is an opportunity for an experienced educational writer to join a growing organization, and benefit from an ongoing professional relationship.
Course Writers need to write academic content for online programs in a variety of subject areas. Currently we are seeking a talented individual to create a stimulating course for adults in the following:
Ethics, Philosophy, Parapsychology, Religious Studies.
Course Writers are expected to write original, engaging content for online and hybrid courses. Course Writers will leverage their experience and knowledge in their field to compose educationally sound curricula that showcases an advanced experience for the student. Course Writers may be assigned to write course content for Introduction, Associates, Bachelors, and or Master’s level courses.
Course Writers will collaborate with Course Developers and administrators to produce project deliverables within set timelines.
Each course is expected to take approximately 13- 16 weeks to complete.
- Minimum Master’s degree, Terminal degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing, editing, and research skills
- Advanced technology skills preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to act effectively and work collaboratively as a team member
- Experience in online pedagogy and teaching required
- Instructional Design background is not required, but desired.
- Online learning and teaching experience required.