A recruiter sent me this job listing, please contact Carla.email@example.com if interested. Happy weekend!
Job Title: Senior Manager, Learning Content/#13WD12845
Location: San Francisco, Ca
One of the key strategies to ensure Autodesk’s future success as a leader in its space is to globally engage students & young consumers both inside and outside the classroom. Learning Content is a strategic investment area for Autodesk & serves to translate our professional & consumer software tools into educational solutions that advance the process of learning both inside & outside the classroom.
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. In addition to designers, architects, engineers, and media and entertainment professionals, Autodesk helps students, educators, and casual creators unlock their creative ideas through user-friendly applications.
The Senior Manager, Learning Content will have a strong understanding of the key pedagogy needs, curriculum requirements and decision-making processes of educators & decision makers in the Secondary Education segment. This individual will also bring a strong understanding of independent & self-paced learning given the proliferation of technology use outside the classroom. The Senior Manager, Learning Content will lead the envisioning, development, and management Autodesk's worldwide strategy for learning content within the Secondary Education segment. This individual will lead a team of marketing managers to develop & manage learning content that is compelling to educators & decision makers including academic elites & government leaders responsible for Secondary Education. The Senior Manager, Learning Content is also responsible for working closely with the Autodesk customer facing teams in the field to ensure that the learning content strategy & investments are highly relevant to the end customer & align to curriculum requirements where applicable. This individual will also lead their direct team through the process of defining & developing learning content that has a strong value proposition to the Secondary Education segment and translates
Autodesk technology tools into solutions that are highly valuable & sought out by educators & decision makers. This person will also lead the regular business rhythm activities to assess, communicate & manage performance of programs & investments.
Success in this role is measured by unit distribution performance (ie, volume of software licenses distributed to Secondary Education customers), development of learning content that is compelling to customers & Autodesk field teams and development/growth of the Learning Content team.
The Senior Manager, Academic Content & Curriculum will also be a member of the Secondary Segment Marketing Leadership Team and will contribute to the strategic direction and vision of the overall marketing organization, participate in key high-level business decisions and play a role in setting overall marketing objectives. This role reports directly to the Director, Secondary Segment Marketing.
Desired Skills & Experience
• 10+ years of business experience (previous experience in the Secondary Education segment is preferred)
• 6+ years of experience working with learning content/curriculum, education sales or education marketing
• 5+ yeas of people management experience with focus on coaching and developing people
• Demonstrated experience developing strategic sales or marketing campaigns and driving successful outcomes
• Ability to analyze, collect multiple alternatives from stakeholders, and employ superb critical thinking in arriving at decisions
• Demonstrated leadership, and ability to influence at all levels of the organization, gaining acceptance of ideas from senior executives
• Outstanding communication skills: verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation
• Ability to set realistic expectations and deliver results
• Highly motivated, energetic, self-starter with a “can-do” attitude
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage through ambiguity and complexity