Developmental Editors evaluate the pedagogy and writing of material in their content area. Candidates will have coursework and professional experience in the content area, preferably classroom teaching experience.
Rate: $ 25.00 per hour
Contact Name: Christina Mouton
Contact Company: A Pass Educational Group, LLC
Contact Website: http://www.apasseducation.com
Contact Method: -by email
Instructional Design Opportunity
I am reaching out to see if anyone is interested or could recommend someone to fill a short-term contract in our Organization and Professional Development department. Here are some basic conditions for success:
- I would need the consultant to start as soon as possible, preferably next
- The consultant would need to be available to MPS 35-40 hours per week,
possibly for 4 ? 6 weeks. (I will be off the first week in April for my kids?
- The preference would be that the work would be completed primarily on-site, so
I could provide direction, coaching and feedback to keep the process moving
quickly to completion.
- I anticipate we should be able to finish up the 5 Core Leadership training
modules and the Employee Performance Management web materials within that
- There would be minimal research needed, work more focused on integration of
ELA concepts which were not in the original materials, pulling the session
together, flow, exercises, what to cut due to added ELA materials, completing
the instructor guide, final editing and formatting, etc.
If you know of someone who might be interested, please have them contact me via
the MPS information below, with their availability and salary requirements.
Thanks for your help. Make it a Great Day!
Administrator of Employee Performance Management
HR: Organization & Professional Development
Minneapolis Public Schools