Search This Blog

Loading

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Freelance Test Item Writers

Publishing services company seeks experienced testbank item writers, for college-level business textbooks. Questions are for use by professors in exams, such as midterms and finals. About 70 percent of the questions are multiple choice application questions, tied to chapter learning objectives, and the rest are critical thinking and synthesis questions. Payment is per item: $12 per question for multiple choice, and $20 per question for the critical thinking and synthesis items. Project is underway and expected to run for approximately two months. College testbank writing experience preferred. Please submit a resume and cover letter to mmayell@premediaglobal.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has anyone accepted an assignment from this company? They offered me one and told me what the project would pay and what was required Then, when I received the actual assignment, they doubled the requirements and kept the pay the same. Seems very off to me and am wondering what others have experienced.

Laura said...

I have not worked with this company other than communicating about the job posting. I did get feedback from them on the excellent response and quality of applicants they received. They only posted on this blog and one other and told me they understood that several strong applicants came from here. :)

Anonymous said...

I've completed several projects for this company over the past couple of years and have found them to be very fair and reasonable. Though I've received the occasional difficult project, project managers have been quick to understand that and adjust the expectations accordingly. Deadlines are also almost always very realistic. I have been very thankful to have them as one of my many clients!