Search This Blog

Loading

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Report writing gig

Hi all...I am on Guru.com...this was sent to me (although, the tone of the message is not so nice, methinks!) Michele

Want to stop receiving Project Notification emails?
Learn how here: http://www.guru.com/help/pro/invites.cfm#turn_off

---------------------------------------------------
Profile ID: 1315602 matches...
Title: NCATE Report (Response to Conditions)
Project ID: 634593

Category: Writing, Editing & Translation
Description:
I need someone with experience writing reports for NCATE (National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education). More specifically, I need for them to create a response to conditions report for the following programs: Secondary Social Studies Certification History (Response to Conditions), Social Studies Education - Secondary Level (7-12) - Post baccalaureate - Initial Certification (Response to Conditions). I will send you all of the data and previous reports (Program and Final) that I have. If you need additional materials to create the report, I will commandeer them. If you don’t have experience with NCATE reports please don’t waste my time or yours. I plan to award this project by Wednesday.

No comments: