Search This Blog

Loading

Monday, January 7, 2008

Education-Related Freelance Leads for Monday, January 7, 2008

I've put together a small list of writing and copy editing leads that deal with either educational books or require an education background.

ESL/ELL/ELT Writers and Editors Needed for an Upcoming Project
Copy Editor
Editor- Language Arts Background
Editors Needed for Humanities Reference Books
Wanted: English, Psychology, History and other Liberal Arts Majors
Staff Writer for Education Company
Editors (Union Square)

Please drop me a note if any of these work out for you. I'd love to hear about it.

Laura

2 comments:

Suzanne Lieurance said...

Hi, Laura,

Great blog! I think it definitely fills a need since many writers would like to write for educational markets but don't really know how to go about it.

Thanks for the info.

Suzanne Lieurance
The Working Writer's Coach
http://www.workingwriterscoach.com

Liz said...

I emailed my resume -- I'll let you know if they respond. =)