Search This Blog

Loading

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Some advice

I just came across this article and thought it would be useful as a guide.

The reason I found it is because I posted a question about what I can ask a potential client with regards to a specific project. I had a very STRANGE encounter with potential client today and so when I read this list of questions...I was glad that I had asked #8 under Project-Specific Questions.

I did not get a proper response...in fact, the potential client sent the entire exchange thread back to me...but neglected to delete a comment he'd made to his supervisor...OUCH. If you want to know which company this is, I am happy to share offline (I had already been warned, so this might be a blessing).

Anyway, you can perhaps work these questions into our writing world. I think they are relevant.

Best and happy new year,
Michele

http://freelancefolder.com/42-questions-every-freelancer-should-ask-their-clients/

No comments: