Topic: Hospitality and Tourism/Health Sciences
Target Audience: 9-12 grades
Writers and/or content specialists needed to create online curriculum development. Must demonstrate excellent writing skills.
- Writing course content based upon outline and information provided by a subject matter expert;
- Adhering to course standards (provided);
- Creating teacher guides – format will be provided;
- Creating computer-scored assessments and answer keys based on lesson objectives
- Creating project-based assessments and rubrics/answer keys based on lesson objectives
The successful candidate will have strong writing/editing skills with an innovative approach to making online education engaging. Should be able to suggest value-added components to the written document, i.e., websites, books, videos, graphics to enhance the educational process. Must hold work to very high standards.
Experience in the health science/hospitality and tourism field is preferred but not required.
Must be able to work at a rapid pace. Clear milestones will be established to meet the development deadline. The candidate will work remotely, but must be accessible weekly via Skype (preferred) or phone.
Bachelors required; masters preferred. Resume and writing sample must be submitted for consideration. This is a work-for-hire and remuneration is competitive.
For further information or to apply, send resume and writing sample, plus any additional pertinent information to: firstname.lastname@example.org