Search This Blog

Loading

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Education-Related Leads for Wednesday, Dec 2, 2009

Writing and publishing leads.

1. professional proofreader (san diego)
Professional proofreader needed for full-time work in educational publishing. Must be experienced.


2. Education/ESL dictionary-ongoing
Creative Content LLC is looking for educational writers for a variety of projects including ESL dictionary pages. Email resume and cover letter to hr@creativecontentllc.com

3.Instructional Designer-(freelance) (Chicago, IL)
This posting is for an immediate opening for projects in the technical writing field - more specifically, for e-learning content. Successful candidates will be asked to review and convert practical continuing education book content into a self directed online course (moodle).


Here is what I could dig up for today, although because I am doing this Tuesday night and I am out of town on assignment on Wednesday, I may find more Wednesday night when I check again. I will keep you posted ... hope it helps.
Happy Writing...
Terri

No comments: