Search This Blog

Loading

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Believe It or Not, I'm Still Here

Remember the getting-my-head-above-water comment a couple of posts ago... Lies! All lies! Ugh. I am getting the hang of it, but it's still not allowing me time to post on this blog.

If you will bear with me just a little longer, I may have regular posts coming back. Maybe even as early as this week. I am talking to a couple of folks who really understand what I try to do with this blog.

Cross your fingers that this works out for all of us!

Laura

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're still here - hope everything works out!

Evelyn said...

I'm really sorry, Laura, that the teaching is still so overwhelming. Often it is just incredibly hard! Please know that I'm thinking of you and appreciate you.

Hugs,
Ev

Anonymous said...

I know this isn't helpful at all, but . . .

I get overwhelmed every year I teach.

I never do the same thing exactly the same way twice, but that's just the way I am.

neelam said...

Hi Laura!

I've been busy myself and have been away from daily reading of your blog. So, now I'm all caught up and want to wish you the best of luck with your school year. I taught 4th grade for many years, so if you ever need any help, let me know! I've gotten some good leads from your blog, so I owe you!!

Thanks,
Neelam