Deadline to apply May 15, 2014
Imaginative/creative/ work independently/excellent writing skills/knowledge of k-7 Alberta Education curriculum/understanding of interests and abilities of children aged 4 – 12/passionate about water and other environmental issues.
WP Puppet Theatre Society is looking for a technical writer to finish the Study Guide that accompanies our puppet production ‘Pigs in a Canoe and Other Watery Stories’. This online document builds on the excitement generated by the show and provides further learning opportunities for the audiences of both schools and general public, to understand the issues and subjects mentioned in the production. There are interactive activities, links, graphics and background information. At a minimum we would like to add a bibliography as well as additional interactive content, make it mobile-phone friendly, test it with children, and edit the existing document.
Applications should not be more than 6 pages and include:
1) Samples of past writing related to this project
2) A brief proposal of how you would improve the current on line study guide found at http://www.wppuppet.com/fun-guide.htm
3) Current resume
4) Proposed budget summary for the contract, up to a maximum of $4,000
5) Work to be completed by September 2014
6) The puppet production can be seen on May 2nd and 1st week of June in Calgary.
Submit to: email@example.com with the subject heading PIC Study Guide
Background information on WP Puppet Theatre – www.wppuppet.com
Deadline for applications May 15, 2014