Search This Blog

Loading

Friday, August 1, 2008

Thank you for the links!

I'm out of town for a long weekend, absorbed in over 400 relatives at a family reunion, therefore there will be no leads posted today. Instead, I've compiled a list of all the sites that I've found that link back to this one. I'd like to say thank you to all who do link back to this blog. It does help drive traffic here. If you know of a site that links to this one, either in comments or in the content itself, and I didn't mention it, please email me or post a comment. I'd love to acknowledge the site.

Also, thank you to all of you who pass on this blog word of mouth. Several folks who subscribe to this blog have emailed me to tell me they heard about it from a friend or colleague. You are all the reason this blog has grown and the reason I keep doing it. Thanks again.

Laura

THANKS again!

Laura

No comments: